Google Adsense is one of the biggest and first source of income which every blogger dream for. There is only one reason and that is to earn while writing. Google pays you for this. Hence it is Google Adsense.
Now you must be having curiosity in mind as can I too earn while writing …? The answer is yes you too can earn while writing provided you have the passion for writing interesting stories which you feel everyone will read.
But how one will get an aproved Google Account? Well, leave all those curious and worries because here I am going to reveal the real story and methods which will help your blog to get approved Google Adsense account quickly.
I got my Google Adsense approved within 3 days !!!!! You won't believe ..right ???
let me share you my account proof below:
Now I think you are fully satisfied ..isn't it. This is the real sign of a blogger that whenever he/she addresses any point, it must be proved with real time solution or presentation and this is the real motive of Manoj Blogs Zone.
Reason are very simple, you need to study websites of your category and follow up the Google Adsense guideline doesn't matter how long it takes you to understand but read it carefully before applying.
I read many forums and found mostly members expressed that they applied many times but failed and google keep telling them not to lose hope and keep the best thing… but my dear friend, blogging is not about simply starting a blog and writing whatever you want and then you start applying for Google Adsense no no no .. not at all.. Blogging is a way to present your thinking and experience online with rest world.
[ Also read this: How To Add Google AdSense Code Between Title And Body Text ?
1. Site Structure – You must have decent site structure. Think of a user point of view how he/she will look when visiting your site for the information.
2. List out menus correctly – Site structure is followed with menus. Hence list out names which you are going to list in
- Header Menu
- Footer Menu
3. Write enough no. of articles – This is very important and here some one will say you have to write atleast 25, 40, 50, 100 etc articles all are fake and don't believe them anymore. I too got trapped into such foolish advice. What I did is I wrote my own articles which I know and keep writing atleast for 50 and was not worried about should I start applying for adsense or not..no. ..no .. no way try such foolish act.
First try to create a neat and clean structure and fill up with your creative stories and involve yourself in building traffic to these stories by using your SEO techniques
4. Never copy others content –
I always write up my own content with my own experience and never copy.
- Your blogging confidence level will down
- You will always feel easy in copying others because you will try to finish your story as soon as possible
- You blog quality will go down
- The purpose of blogging will soon get lost.
5. Length of Article – Being a digital marketing specialist I always try to keep my writing till 1,000 words and try to include as many insight, statistics that will help you understand more easily. I know blog is meant for sharing and sharing value depends on how easily and simply you can present to your members.
6. Read Google Adsense Guidelines – Always follow up Google AdSense guidelines properly and don't get excited soon after you have setup your website. Have patience and wait for the right moment.
Hope this has and will help you to get your own approved Google AdSense account for your website.
If you are looking out to get Google AdSense for your website or have any other query, do call me on +919742236165 or drop mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep reading and do share your concern and I will cover it in my next edition.