How To Increase Website’s Traffic Via Email Marketing
Email marketing is a powerful tool for driving website traffic. It can be used to reach out to potential customers, build relationships, and increase awareness of your brand.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss some of the most effective strategies for using email marketing to increase your website’s traffic. We’ll look at how to create engaging emails that attract readers, maximize open rates, and convert subscribers into loyal customers. So, if you’re looking to get more website visitors, read on to learn how to increase website traffic via email marketing.
Every Marketers use emails to not only improve sales, donations but more. The main purpose of email marketing is to create brand awareness, build trust and loyalty among customers, as well as increase the customer base & purchase patterns.
According to Wikipedia, email marketing is “the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email.
How Email Marketing Is Beneficial For Digital Marketing Expert ?
For digital marketers, email marketing is an opportunity to gain extra traffic by directing recipients to a website, either for more information, to make a purchase, or to perform some other action.
Before executing or starting the process, Digital Marketer always keep this note that “Bounce rate” is very important. The more lower it is, the more success is your email marketing campaign.
Bounce rate in email marketing is also termed as “Email Marketing Bounce Rate”
Different Ways On How to Drive More Traffic Using Email Marketing
- Increase user subscribers : Create content strategy and promote to build and increase the user subscribers
- Know User Intent : As per Search Engine Journal , there are three main types of user intent and email marketing can be used for all of them and these three are i) Navigational – in which a user is trying to get to a certain site, in which case, congratulations, job done. ii) Informational – where a user is looking for information. iii) Transactional – when a user is prepared to buy or take another online action.
- Easy to read : Most of the readers cannot spend too much time, reading your email and take action. Hence your text or content should be clear
- Use Social Media Power : Convert your social media followers to subscribe. Similarly add “Share” tag in your email marketing campaign content. This help your recipients to cross promote the story to their network
- Personalize Your Email Content : As per the email marketing experts , personalized emails have better open rates and click-through
- Responding To Your Email Replies : Email marketing should never go with one way to the recipients. Instead there should be also responds from the Brand to the reader’s reply email. Responding to a customer’s mail builds confidence and trust thus increasing their chances of visiting your official website, or better still, make an order.
- Maintain Timing : It is very important to know where your customer is ready to accept email and most likely to read the email. Setup your email marketing campaign accordingly.
- Conducting A/B Testing On Email Campaigns : A/B testing has proved, its not the only one condition success or fails, there are different version of communication that can be made with the customers to drive business. Hence email marketing should also be applied with A/B testing formats.
Jaw dropping deals from Zebronics | Best Video Games for PS5 PS4 Xbox and PC starting at INR 149