#Facebook2017Mission : Bringing the World Closer Together With Facebook Communities
Once again Facebook proved to the whole world, why it is known best of rest. Social Media giant Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg highlighted the importance of Facebook communities and its important role in making Facebook 2017 mission, more successful social community.
While addressing to the Facebook Community Summit, held on June 22nd, 2017 in Chicago, he shared lots of things that were happening in Facebook communities. While addressing this, he even thanked Group admins who are managing their respective Facebook groups and how they are helping the communities in the society.
Mark in his addressing said he is fully inspired by the members and their activities they are doing to maintain such communities.
Also Read : Mark Post Summit Note
List of Features provided to Facebook Groups and will be rolled out to all groups:
NEW TOOLS FOR FACEBOOK GROUP ADMINS:
1. Insights: Group will now have its insight dashboard which will helps admins in tracking their groups activities and keep it more valuable and engaged one.
2. Post scheduling: One can schedule post in Groups
3. Membership request filtering (including adding your own filters)
4. Member leader board
5. Removed member clean-up (‘bad actor’ managing)
6. Group to group linking (for your sub groups, related groups)
This article is not complete unless you watch Mark message, he sent to entire Facebook community and urget to keep adding more services.
Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday, June 22, 2017