How To Over Come From Facebook’s Algorithm Change Impact ?
July 29th, Facebook brought a big change in its News Feed Algorithm where they announced,a user news feed will be mostly filled with their friends, family and dear stuffs compare to fan page stories.This means a lot to the fan page where its clear they are going to lose the game and now their every content, posts organic reach will be impacted.
Lots of buzz is still running on this in digital media world and lots of miss information and miss leading information is circlutating on this due to this business world is in panic situation.
One can read the completed story how and what Facebook said on this :
"We previously made an update that tries to ensure that stories posted directly by the friends you care about, such as photos, videos, status updates or links, will be higher up in News Feed so you are less likely to miss them"- Facebook
One must be thinking whats the reason behind this changed and how to over come this big change ?
Reasone behind this big change :
- Facebook is a social platform and would like to maintain social values among profiles.
- Facebook started with a reason where one can connecte with his friends, colleagues and also can request to connect other new person to make friendship.
- With the inclusion of business fan pages, these social effects slowly got disturbed and due to which people are hardly able to see their relatives, friends updates in their news feed.
- Business Fan pages has created a distance among profiles which is against Facebook guideline.
- People are simply putting their updates and not interested in seeing what their all connected friends doing.
- Business pages are relying organically and utilizing Facebook platform which has impacted Facebook revenue model. Hence facebook with this change will be forcing fan pages to go for Facebook ads and boost their posts.
Will This Impact My Page?
- This change will cause reach (organic ) and referral traffic to decline for Pages.
Soon after this change, BuzzSumo reviewed over 25 million Facebook posts from the top 10,000 brands over the past year, and the results were pretty fascinating. Results were very interesting to see.
It is presented with category wise :
1. Average shares have been falling since January
2. Link posts are doing even worse
3. Photo posts are down too
4. In response, publishers are posting more videos than ever
5. Video appears to be Facebook’s saving grace, but that’s kind of a problem
Image Credit : Buzzsumo
Whats the solution ?
Solution is very simple and easy, there is nothing to get panic as Facebook wants good things to flow in its environment. With lots of change in news feed algorithm, Facebook is making it sensitive and would like to present stuffs to users, which he/she likes most and improve its spending time.
Hence fan pages has to align their strategy as per the new change. Digital Marketing specialist should start generating different strategy which is friendly with the latest change and should encourage their team to generate or come up with stories/posts/videos which their audience or fans love to share.
Do share your opinion, queries down the comment and let me know what different strategy you are following to over Facebook new change.
Keep visiting Manoj Blogs Zone