How To Generate Leads With Twitter ?
Twitter , the only social media platform , providing 144 characters space to communicate with each other. This social site is mainly found using :
- To Generate Followers
- Increase Retweets
Apart from this, Twitter can also play major role in generating leads for your business. Yes you have rightly heard , Twitter is also responsible for generating leads for your business like LinkedIn, Facebook, Email Marketing , Calling etc.
Some Interesting Facts about Twitter :
If tweets, are used on right way, it can become your Lead generating machine.Twitter’s Anne Mercogliano and HubSpot’s Kipp Bodnar teamed and shared on this topic, which can be found in the below webinar.
Watch Webinar : How To Generate Leads Using Twitter ?
If you are new to Twitter or if you are in mid of the twitter marketing and want to know how this short messaging social networking site can be your lead generating machine , here the things to follow while chasing for leads :
- Spend quality time on Twitter. You don’t have be active all the time to become winner in Twitter.
— Chris (@live_tweetin) June 26, 2014
- Target your audience
Target your audience on Twitter with content relevant to: – Keywords they’re using – Interests – Geography – Gender #twitter25
— Diana Urban (@DianaUrban) June 26, 2014
- Find out when your target audience appears on Twitter
- Track the audience tweets , they are tweeting for
- Create Lead Generating Tweets.These tweets should be different and should be catchy for your audience to get attract.
Awesome tweets for lead gen: Short, clear CTA, one link, and interesting copy. Do NOT use hashtags, mentions, multiple links. #Twitter25
— Kelvin (KC) Claveria (@kcclaveria) June 26, 2014
- Hashtags are great for accessing conversations surrounding a specific topic, but may distract someone from clicking on a link.
Hashtags are great for accessing conversations surrounding a specific topic, but may distract someone from clicking on a link. #Twitter25
— HubSpot (@HubSpot) June 26, 2014
- Keep tracking your lead generating tweets such as how many clicks, cost per engagement happened on the tweets.
Look at engagement rates, clicks, cost per engagement to measure success of tweets #Twitter25
— Caitlin Shanly (@CaitShanly) June 26, 2014
- Don’t forget #inboundmarketing and following up with your leads! This will LEAD to huge success!
— Joel Szymanski (@wildtrek) June 26, 2014
Source : Jeffbullas
Hope you have liked this article. I shall be keep writing more on this topic as Lead Generation is the important area of Digital Marketing. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your queries.
Some helpful links on Twitter Lead Generation :